Monday, July 13, 2009

Sneak Preview

Here's just a small sample of some of the new bags you will
see at Snip & Stitch and also at Mog & Rue.


About half of my new one of a kind bags will not be posted on danikai because they are headed to Encinitas for their debut at Mog & Rue and the rest will not be posted until after the July 26th craft extravaganza. I will have some new stuff too for sale at the craft fair like scrap fabric banners, more drawstring bags, wine gift bags, fabric organizers and even some little freebies! Just for fun I will have my stash of vintage fabrics at the craft fair for my lovely customers to create a custom order design of their own. Danikai gift certificates will be available too for those of you who are looking for a gift and not sure exactly what to get for that special someone. Down in the depths of my stash I found some of my uber popular ZEBRA print fabric so you can expect a couple of those bags to make an appearance soon too.

Come pick out your custom fabric combination for your new bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!