Monday, July 6, 2009

OOPS!

So I totally messed this bag up in a good way... My bobbin was loose and I didn't realize it until it was too late and I was finishing the top hem and the inside stitching looks crazy and not at all something I would sell. This one of kind gem turned out to be even more spectacular then I imagined however so I am keeping it for myself. Normally when I fudge something up I give it to a friend or sell it at a consignment store for like $5 but this purse is too good to pass up. I love it! You can't really tell in the picture but the fabric is super shiny and has a gorgeous floral design. I was doing some "market research" (that little drawing a week or so ago) and discovered that most people like my purse style the most so you will definitely be seeing more bags just like this one made from my rare fabric finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!