Saturday, April 11, 2009

EARTH DAY SPECIAL!!!


All tote bags and grocery totes are HALF OFF through Earth Day and beyond! I will be outta town so any orders purchased between April 19th and April 27th will be shipped as soon as I get back. If you mention my blog in the message to seller I will also send you a t-shirt bag. It's a bag made from a shirt! I need to make some room for fresh spring items; out with the old, in with the new. Plus, I know there are people out there still who use those yucky plastic or paper bags, that's a big NO NO on the earth friendly scale. Also, Momma's Day is coming up and momma's love cute things, just something to think about.

Help me help you help the earth.

love,
~*michelle*~

p.s. don't forget to check out my favorites from other etsy sellers



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!