Sunday, March 22, 2009

... after the rain ...

Hops and I took a short walk back into the forest to check out the creek after some crazy rain we just had here today and yesterday. The sun came out and it was so pretty I just had to get some shots. So if you've never visited here are some pictures in my yard.
... the bridge to the forest ...

... giants ...

... hops being cute ...

... hops, the forest dog ...

What a pretty day. I love cold sunny days mostly because you can where 10 layers of cuteness.

love,
~*michelle*~

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I can't wait to get out of this So Cal crappiness and get back to something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I NEEDED some pics of your outdoor surroundings...helps my imagination!
    XO Aims

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!