Friday, February 6, 2009

Full of Ideas

Another weekend of sewing lies ahead and here is a
sample of fabrics that will be turned into grocery totes.
HoooooRAY!


I have some plans for the near future to add zippers to purses and improve my clutch design. Also I will be creating a collection of three different bags all with the same essential structure but each having their own special element to make three separate styles. I am very excited to share more but it is all being stored in sketches and notes at this point. Stay tuned.

My bostonian friend, Rochelle, sent me some a-m-a-z-i-n-g books for my birthday. One is how to turn my craft into a legitimate business and is chock full of ideas and tips on how to get started. I have already finished and I am feeling the entrepreneurial spirit once again.
The second book she got me has me ampt to start printing my own designs on fabrics. The book has easy step by step processes on several printing methods that can be done easily on a tight budget. Look forward to that too!

I am asking all my customers to send me a pic of them with my bag (or bags as many have become quite the fans, thanks!) so I can post them. In return I will be sending a nifty surprise gift. Yep, just for sending me a picture to my email ocean.grrl18@gmail.com

I have to give the biggest praise and thanks to Todd who has been doing some shoppe renovations for me on etsy. I have some gorgeous photos and a new banner and there is some more little tidbits to come. THANK YOU TODD!!!!!

love to all,
~*michelle*~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!