Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Poll Results

I hope for a better turn out this November than my little blog poll... but the results are in and you want to see clothes! I should get busy and make some sample items. I mean besides the really horrible dress disaster and the shirt I didn't measure quite right. Although one lucky lady loved my fashion flop... pretty cute huh? That's my awesome cousin Tessa and her amazing fiance Dan.


Fall is here and
I have been working on some great designs. My site will feature bags, purses and totes in warm colors and awesome textures. Let me know if you have any particular requests or suggestions, I love your input :)



I am going to keep an eye out for working professional cuteness and then make a bag that would go with that outfit. I have had my eye on this for awhile...


love, michelle

1 comment:

  1. As a working professional, I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!