Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baby Shower

Opening gifts

Playing silly games

So much yummy foooood!!

These girls made it happen! Thanks Danielle and Tessa!!!!

I had such a good time at my baby shower, so many friends and family came to celebrate with me. We had the best organic foods thanks to Dan the Man who along with Tessa prepared almost all of it. There were some yummy cookies made by Danielle. Not to mention all the planning Danielle and Tessa did while 500 miles apart! You two are the bomb! I couldn't have planned anything better myself. And another huge thanks to my aunt and uncle who hosted the entire event at there house, it was such a beautiful day to be outside! All the cute little gifts are going to come in handy when Elliott arrives, I can't wait to see her all dressed up in her little outfits and see her play with her new little toys. I will share some of my most favorite gifts in a future post. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!