Friday, February 12, 2010

way behind and some exciting news!

I am soooooo behind it is not even funny. I have tons of new bags and other items that need to be photographed and posted at my shop. I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to be mainly because we don't have the internet at home anymore. sad face. I do have some exciting news however... we are having a baby!!!
I am also supposed to be getting ready for the South Park Walkabout where I will be selling my goodies at South Bark Dog Wash on March 27th. I have yet to come up with a pet related item but I have made cat toys in the past for friends so I think I might go in that direction. Anywho that's a little tidbit of what's going on, hope to see you at the Walkabout!

oh and p.s. check out my friend Chris awesome art at here at his new blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!