Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The big day is almost here...

Sorry I have been absent from the blog and my shop but I am oh so busy with the wedding planning! For a low key couple we sure are doing it up for this big event. Hopefully after the big day, and after finding a place to live I will be back in action sewing up a storm and just in time for the upcoming holiday madness.

New this Fall will be some awesome grocery totes made from upcycling discarded coffee sacks. We have some friends here in San Diego who are coffee roasters and are kind enough to let me have these huge sacks. I will be pulling them apart and reconstructing them into uber handy, simple, lightweight totes for all your grocery needs. I am pretty sure you know someone who still is using plastic or paper bags... let them know how uncool that is and tell them about reusable bags!

See you in mid October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!