Monday, November 10, 2008

Sew What

I have been going non-stop for the past few weeks... babysitting for five different families, work at the museum, and sewing. I can't believe I haven't got sick despite less sleep and poor eating habits.

With the craft fair quickly approaching, I am feeling the pressure and find myself dreading sitting down at my sewing machine. I try to avoid it by doing anything but sewing. This little game does not last very long seeing as there is not much to do when it rains for a week straight. I have about 20 finished bags I haven't posted on Etsy and even more cut out just waiting to be all stitched up. I am really focused on grocery/shopping totes.

In a perfect world all my bags will be sold so I can buy all the sweet items I have been collecting on my Etsy Favorites page! I have completely gone from finding things I want to get for others to selfishly looking for myself. I am sorry but I can't help it with all the cool handmade and vintage goodies.

As I mentioned it has been raining, a lot. It will pretty much rain until May with short bursts of sunshine and rainbows. On my way home the other day I saw a double rainbow over a pasture. I could see the whole thing! I pulled over to take a picture and my camera battery was dead, so sad. Here is a cheater picture I didn't take...


love,
~*michelle*~


1 comment:

  1. that's so messed up. i was about to be like "forget the sewing, your a photographer!"

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!