Friday, July 3, 2009

Ch- Ch- Ch- Chaaaanges!

Hello friends!

Many things are going on here with danikai and I want to share with all of you lovely people out there who have inspired me to continue sewing and sewing and sewing :)

First of all I am slowly but surely moving danikai over to danikai.etsy.com. Bookmark this page and share it with your friends! It will just make things SO much easier. No more confusion about the whole oceangrrl thing. Don't fret... oceangrrl has plans of her own and she will do amazing things too! For now I am posting one item per day until all of my bags have made the move. I am hoping this will allow for some good exposure over a longer period of time rather than changing the site in one day.

The next big news is that
danikai will be available in Mog&Rue around mid July. This is a little shop in Encinitas California and I will have some one of a kind purses there on consignment. I am SO excited about this and want to send a BIG THANK YOU to Kristen, Mog&Rue's new owner.

And as if July couldn't get any better... I will be at the Snip+Stitch Craft Extravaganza July 26th on the Plaza in Arcata! OMG you know you want to be there too! The Ian Fays and The Monster Women will be there to provide you with entertainment along with some amazing shops selling our handmade goodness.

Phew! Did I forget anything.... oh ya, have a wonderful holiday weekend and be safe! Todd and I are celebrating our four year anniversary! I am such a lucky grrl.

love,
michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!