Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

I have been wanting to add a photo to the top of the blog and I finally have one I feel represents what is going on here at My Little Brown House. Do you like it? Bags, cameras, journals, get it?!?

I was able to sneak away to the beach with Hops and Todd early this morning, it was gorgeous out there.

I re-shot a bunch of bags today because the sun came out and I had to take advantage of the wonderful natural light pouring in through my windows. Make sure you peek at my shop for the new pics... I think they are really great. I added a couple new bags, more wine gift bags! I have been giving these away left and right because I love them so much! I drop a homebrew in there and BAM! People have been so excited to give them as well. They are the gift that keeps on giving and what's better than reusable gift?

I feel a summer time contest coming on... free bags anyone??? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!